Saturday, November 28, 2015

Knitted or crocheted wall decorations are a single of contemporary interior style trends that add special texture and softness of yarn, bringing the warmth of skilled hands, color, impressive designs and artistic character into contemporary interiors.


Portland artist Jo Hamilton creates portraits of individuals and pets, making amazing artworks that are exclusive, uncommon and wonderful wall decorations and gifts.


Jo Hamilton styles Crochet Portraits that are actually exciting and actually exclusive. The artist decided to not over finish some of performs and left them without a background and with the yarn hanging down. It looks like paint drips and adds an additional dimension and charm to the stunning operates.


Crocheted and knitted floor rugs, poufs, baskets and pillows, contemporary home accessories


Knitting and crochet for residence decor, handicrafts trends in modern day interior style


Crochet artworks and distinctive wall decorations











cityscape crochet artworkCityscape crochet artwork, distinctive wall decoration




Crochet artworks description by the artist


In my operate I use a standard simple crochet approach taught to me at an early age by my gran. I work 1 knot at a time, from the inside out, row by row.




For instance, in generating the portraits I usually commence in the middle with the eyes and perform out from there until the piece is completed.











unique wall decor ideasUnique crafts for gifts and wall decorations




I function straight from photographs, utilizing no sketches, graphs or pc imaging. every piece is instinctively composed, handmade, labour-intensive. absolutely nothing is planned ahead. I make it up as I go along. I spend a lot of time basically seeking, unraveling, and reworking until I get it correct, says artist Jo Hamilton.


Knitted and crocheted accessories, cup heaters and handmade table decorations


Piano decorating, ancient craft in modern style











pet portraitPet portrait, remarkable crochet craft ideas







Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment